Where We're Going

Where We're Going

Sunday 25 May 2008

Moscow in 2009?

Ooh, last night was a bit nail-biting, wasn't it? We were in the packed area outside City Hall for the whole show, the atmosphere was great and there were so many young people! We chatted with some Macedonians who liked the UK entry but were very frank about the fact that no one in Europe would vote for them, despite it being a good (ahem) song. Of course that doesn't matter to us, I don't think I have ever voted for a UK entry in my life. I was very impressed that Ukraine and Greece did so well, and was secretly hoping they would win so that we would get to go there next year, but it looks like it'll be Moscow in 2009, if we can afford it! If not, we'll be back in the Swedish pub making flags out of paper and cocktail sticks like we did last year. You're all, of course, welcome to join us :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds amazing. They made Russia very accessible for the footbal - maybe they will for Eurovision 2009. I hope your adventure is still going well.

xx

Anonymous said...

I'm now ridiculously jealous of you both. *Shakes fist* How dare they be having fun!